Friday 6 July 2012

I've been interviewed!

Creative Commons License
Stuff and Nonsense by Amy Cockram is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.

A few weeks ago I was honoured when a friend of mine asked if she could interview me for her blog.  Annalisa is a writer with whom I was at 6th form college, and she has an excellent blog about writing called "Wake Up, Eat, Write, Sleep" (which sounds like a good life to have, apart from the waking up bit which I am not so keen on).

Her interview with me can be found here.

If you do pop to her blog to have a read of my interview, it would be well worth exploring some of the great posts that she has written previously to get to know her a bit better....

No comments:

Post a Comment