Tuesday 15 July 2014

Closing statement

Creative Commons License
Stuff and Nonsense by Amy Cockram is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.

It is with regret that I wanted to let you all know that I won't be posting here for the foreseeable future.

Since having a baby in December I haven't really been able to keep up with reviews anyway. However, in a very short time everything has changed drastically as our son has been diagnosed with infantile spasms (a rare kind of epilepsy). As I need to focus on him, I won't be able to write here at least for a while.

It's horrendous to feel so powerless to help your child when they are ill. One of the few things I can do is share information about infantile spasms to help others recognise the symptoms quickly, so I'm including a link for further information here.


No comments:

Post a Comment